Revitalizing Shower Gel by Body Code

by - July 24, 2019

We all know a great start in the morning makes your whole day positive, fresh and energetic. A good fragrance with refreshing smooth feel make your day wonder and smiling. Choosing a refreshing shower gel contributes a huge! And the fact is, who doesn't love fragrance?!




I tried shower gel by Body Code and fell in love with it. The amazing scent remains for a long time on my body throughout day. The smooth and revitalizing body wash makes my skin silky, soft and smooth.





I have tried 3 variants:


1) Lavender & Aloe Vera
2) White Lotus & Turmeric
3) Orchid & Berberies






Psstt! My personal favorite is Lavender & Aloe Vera since I like lavender smell and also this shower gel contains aloe vera which is good for skin.



Direction for use:
After taking bath using the shower, do not rub towel on your body. Since rubbing takes away the moisture that was given by the shower gel. It is recommended rather to pat dry using towel.



Where to buy

Go to Amazon.in

Search - "Body Code Body Wash" 

Choose your favorite one!


You May Also Like

1 comments